really Jonsing to move out and have my own space again (which is completely normal for a 31 yr. old human to want.)

consider my discontent intense motivation to work and remain employed to support my independent living endeavor - I promise!
it's a really drowsy climate around here, a little challenging to navigate with not very much around.  I also miss being in complete control over my finances - these things are key.

Florida is weird.
no roommates because talk of babies and taste comflist is just a problem. 
(it's not that bad I am just 31 with a TINY budget in a retirement community.  I did say I wanted to retire at one point but I think I just meant go out less at night since it's hard to juggle a serious going out and work schedule unless your job is at night which is a kind of job that I have never had.)

No comments: