Heathers Day!

so, I went to get pizza this afternoon and then got on the bus.
A few stops later, in such a way that seems impossible, a guy got on the bus who looked almost exactly like the guy from the pizza place.  totally weird.  I thought, must just be a coincidence, but, then he asked if anyone had a pen.  While going through my bag, poked the pizza box I was taking home and asked if I worked there, the way the dad and the son in "heathers" ask each other the opposite questions and reverse their dialogue.  I feel like I had a weird life moment, but that is only if I am right.  WEIRD.

there was a flyer for a "techno party" so I tapped this on my pizza box all the way home!

woot!

 I know.  I am a child.  Waking up at 4 am to copy edit.
still need tubes for my amp.  I know.  life is hard.  I know.

No comments: