JACKASS 3D!!!

Beehive tetherball was genius.
Why so many bits revolving around football?
Shit volcanoe in the toy train apparatus blew my mind and really warranted it's replay.
Amazing.
Bam saying he was glad he had to be home at three - was that a "Some Kind Of Monster" reference/joke/reality?

I'm glad I saw this and the first thing I thought was - right, this is why I don't want to be writing about art - this is the good stuff it's not pretentious - it just is. Thank you Knoxville & co. for reminding me what it is to just be a person. Still, the editing SO glossy action and even if I think editing their punches that way is funny - the over production of something that relies on zero-production value, I was relieved when the outtakes, during the credits, were cut the way Jackass s normally cut. Spike Jonze's visual joke of pretending to jump over the speeding Lamborghini - nice.

these dudes are amazing.

No comments: